Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa in Monterey, California, has unveiled a property-wide transformation. The renovations include:
- 560 redesigned guestrooms and suites
- Reimagined public spaces
- Central Coast Provisions, a market and open coffee-bar concept
- Sea Root Restaurant and Hearth, opening in spring 2021
- 40,000 square feet of meeting space
- An outdoor hammock garden
- Outdoor lounge with fire pits
- Enhanced walking paths
- 3,000-square-foot fitness complex
The hotel's goal was to blur the lines between indoor and outdoor spaces. The warm textures and colors of each of the 560 guestrooms reflect the fog, flora and fauna iconic to the region, and the redesign echoes the warm coastal locale.
The spa's team of experts help guests achieve their health goals through relaxation, movement and spa treatments. The new 3,000-square-foot fitness complex houses updated equipment, as well as steam and sauna rooms that promote workouts as well as rejuvenation. The spa offers a wide array of options to unwind and revitalize with treatments in the intimate fitness complex or in the privacy of a guestroom or suite.