Lotte Hotel Seattle is accepting reservations, inviting guests to book a stay at Lotte Hotels & Resorts’ newest hotel and third property in the U.S. for stays beginning September 24, 2020.
Located in Seattle’s downtown business district, the 189-room hotel features exclusive design, world-class culinary offerings, the stunning Le SPA, and innovative meeting and event spaces. A centerpiece to the hotel’s façade and event capabilities, The Sanctuary is the nation’s oldest Beaux-style architectural building, founded in 1908. The property is minutes away from the Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Seattle Central Library, the Sky View Observatory at the Columbia Center and the Seattle Art Museum. Tourist attractions like Pike Place Market, the Waterfront, Seattle Underground, premium shopping malls and popular restaurants are conveniently located a 10-minute walk away.
As part of the reservations launch, the hotel is offering a selection of opening offers to entice future travelers. The promotions include:
- Celebrate LOTTE, with complimentary room upgrades and cocktail, credit for breakfast and a massage treatment at the spa, and special welcome amenity
- Spa Getaway, with special discounts on rooms or suites, massage and facial, as well as a complimentary post-treatment glass of Prosecco
- Suite Weekend Stay, with 10% off all suites for stays between Thursday and Monday
- Bed & Breakfast package, with a discount on rooms or suites and credit for breakfast
Le SPA at Lotte Hotel Seattle employs an expert team of certified massage and wellness therapists who will provide bespoke, holistic treatments and exclusive products to compliment the hotel's luxurious feel. Occupying the third floor, the spa features a full menu of signature massages, facials and body treatments. The Spa has four single treatment rooms, a luxe waiting area and one couple’s treatment room.
Le SPA will launch in partnership with Biologique Recherche, a renowned brand that brings a clinical approach to beauty care. Treatments include:
- The Triple Lift Biologique Recherche Facial: Two Biologique Recherche skin reconditioning treatments are combined with microcurrent to redefine facial contours, plump and tone, restoring volume and elasticity to the skin.
- Collagen Biologique Recherche Facial: A rejuvenating treatment that unifies the complexion and deeply moisturizes for a firmer look and toned facial contour. Designed to target dehydration and dullness, this facial features microcurrent facial toning.
- Micro Puncture Lab Treatment Biologique Recherche Facial: The skin is prepared with micro-perforations, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. A cocktail of actives is then applied to improve the treatment’s long-lasting effects of refining, smoothing lines and minimizing scars.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage: This technique involves gentle circular movements that stimulate lymph flow to address cellulite and skin swelling, minimize water retention and boost weight loss.
- The Sudatonic Infrared Detoxifying And Slimming Body Wrap: A French infrared body wrap that cocoons guests in warmth while two body balms work to flush out toxins, reduce mind and body fatigue, increase blood circulation and burn calories. This treatment improves skin texture, reduces cellulite and diminishes the look of stretch marks.