BIÂN, a Chicago-based member's only club, has created an innovative approach to delivering wellness. The club weaves Eastern and Western philosophies, concierge medicine, a holistic apothecary, extensive yoga, fitness, Pilates and studio programming, chef-driven food and beverage offerings, cutting edge therapeutic modalities, luxurious spa services and grand social gathering spaces—all within its 25,000-square-foot space.
Each member of the club is assigned a wellness advisor to help turn their goals into actionable steps, with a customized and comprehensive approach to living that includes:
- Inspiring spaces. Vibrant dining and social areas, a bar, a listening room with vinyl records organized by mood, and more support guests on their wellness journeys.
- Purposeful movement. BIÂN is home to multi-purpose studio spaces for functional programming such as yoga, strength training, reformer and mat Pilates, meditation and other private sessions, plus extensive private training programs, independent trainings and small group classes.
- Healing hands. BIÂN's spa features restorative, energizing and healing experiences ranging from therapeutic bodywork and massage, acupuncture, cupping, gua sha, Chinese herbs, medical qi gong and more. Led by board-certified plastic surgeon Julius Few, MD, aesthetic offerings include BOTOX, fillers, body toning/sculpting, microneedling, laser treatments, noninvasive surgical procedures, as well as an array of facial treatments.
- Mind/body nourishment. The food and beverage program was designed under the direct guidance of James Beard Award Winner and Restaurateur of the Year, Kevin Boehm, also the cofounder of the BOKA Restaurant Group.
- Concierge medical care. BIÂN has medical facility with an on-site lab that provides 24/7 direct access medical care to members, including IVs, bloodwork, micronutrient panels and more. It's led by BIAN's Medical Advisory Board, which includes physicians and specialists in internal medicine, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, naturopathic medicine and nutrition therapy.