GSN Planet (GSN) has announced the appointment of Thor Holm, general manager for Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary, as GSN’s board president following his two-year term as vice president, as well as recent appointments to the board of directors.
Holm will succeed Bonnie Baker, founder of Satteva Wellness Group, who has just completed her two-year term as board president. Baker’s passion and dedication to the planet and wellness has left a lasting impact on the organization during her six-year tenure on the board of directors. GSN shares it’s deepest appreciation and gratitude for her service.
GSN has added eight additional board members, bringing the GSN board of directors to a total of 15 members. Current and newly elected members are diverse and talented individuals who bring experience in practicing sustainability and bringing international reach to the spa and wellness industries.
GSN Planet welcomes the following newly elected members to the board:
- Julie Andrews, chief creative officer, Kerstin Florian
- Clifford Bast, founder and principal at Bast Sustainability, ESG & SDGs Consulting
- Rocco Bova, general manager, Chablé Resort Yucatán
- Lynn Curry, president and co-owner, Resources For Leisure Assets
- Maggy Dunphy, founder, SOS-Spaproject.com
- Suzy Bordeaux-Johlfs, spa director, Silverado Resort & Spa
- Nicole Lampsa, chief operating officer, Honua Hawaiian Skincare
- Natasha Prybyla, owner and co-founder, Sloco Massage & Wellness Spa
“I cannot remember a more pivotal moment during my life then the moment we find ourselves in today,” Thor Holm said. “I am beyond thrilled to announce the addition of these eight talented and committed individuals to join the ranks of the current board and standing on the foundation left by all who served before. The future of GSN Planet looks very bright.”