Clinical skin care brand Murad has announced its first-ever Wellness Board, which will be tasked with communicating the brand's approach to total skin health and science-backed wellness by creating engaging digital content, hosting live events and social media takeovers, and guest editing brand blog posts.
The Murad Wellness Board is:
- Dr. Hazel Wallace, an NHS medical doctor, registered nutritionist and founder of The Food Medic
- Adrienne Herbert, wellness and fitness expert, and motivational speaker
- Megan Rose Lane, mindset and empowerment mentor
Each board member will support one or more of Dr. Murad's pillars to total skin health:
- Nourish Your Skin: "Skin is beautiful when it's healthy at the cellular level, so we create topical treatments with powerful hydrating ingredients that support the skin's barrier function."
- Eat Your Water: "Not just drinking water, but by eating water-rich fruits and vegetables, nutrients are better absorbed for skin health."
- Be Kind To Your Mind: "By caring for your emotional self, you can reduce the cellular impact of stress, which can lead to signs of unhealthy skin."
- Awaken Your Body: "By exercising, you'll help promote circulation and increased blood flow carries oxygen to your cells. Remember, skin is the largest organ in the body."