Benchmark Resorts & Hotels has introduced Travel is Therapy spring wellness getaways, which are aimed at the psychological and physical challenges that consumers have experienced due to the pandemic. Through wellness-oriented activities and services, 26 of the company's luxury hotels are using this program to help clients heal from the effects of the pandemic. The activities provided are designed to help guests relax, revitalize and reconnect.
Here's what some of the Travel is Therapy getaways entail:
- Arizona Mountain Shadows Resort, Scottsdale: Included in this package is $250 to spend on stays of three or more nights at this luxury resort. Options include in-room massage, golf, cocktails classes, hiking and more.
- California Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa, Lake Arrowhead: Guests can hike through mountain forests or set sail on a magical lake. The West Coast Wellness package includes overnight accommodations, a daily $50 food and beverage credit on specially created and health-inspired menus, and access to a private beach.
- Colorado Manor Vail Lodge, Vail: The Live Well in Colorado package allows guests to focus on mind, body and wellness while featuring a choice of studio, one, two or three-bedroom condominium accommodations, a $100 spa certificate and complimentary daily breakfast.
- Florida Costa D'Este Beach Resort, Vero Beach: The Coastal Calm package includes luxury accommodations in Gloria and Emilio Estefan's oceanside resort, Sunrise Yoga Classes, a $25 per night resort credit, 20% savings on spa treatments and two beach loungers daily.
- Maine Spruce Point Inn, Boothbay Harbor: Coastal charm and stunning seascapes unite in the Spring Renewal package offering luxe accommodations; massage or facial offered oceanside, in the Zen Garden or in spa; daily yoga; and use of the inn's kayaks, bikes and motor launches.
- North Carolina Sanderling Resort, Duck (Outer Banks): The Inner Vitality package features a $100 spa credit, a $100 food and beverage credit, Wild Horses Encounter, accommodations, beachfront yoga, kayaking, surfing, picnic hamper and a bottle of wine.
- Texas La Cantera Resort & Spa, San Antonio: The family-friendly spring break package includes resort accommodations, daily breakfast and three hours per child at the resort's Kid Club.
- Vermont Equinox Golf Resort & Spa, Manchester: The Vermont (Land Rover) Mud Therapy package lets guest drive in the mud on its 80-acre Land Rover Course with a 1-hour land rover driving experience lesson for two guests. Package includes luxury overnight accommodations. Eleven miles of trails in the Green Mountains are ideal for hiking and biking.
- Virginia Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Roanoke: Roanoke Mountain Adventures package will have guests hitting the mountain trail, paddling a kayak and watching the wildlife in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. The package includes overnight accommodations, an adventure snack pack, valet parking and a 20% savings on a guided tour or equipment rental from Roanoke Mountain Adventures.
- Washington Skamania Lodge, Stevenson: The Comfort of Wellness package includes herbal teas from the Smith Wellness Collection, which can taken on the go for a peaceful hike on forest trails, or to relax and enjoy mountain views.
- West Virginia Stonewall Resort, Roanoke: The Lakeside Serenity package includes up to 25% off overnight accommodations and two Stonewall Outfitters Passes good for two-hour sessions with kayaks, canoes, stand-up paddle boards, road bikes and disc golf.
- Wisconsin Abbey Resort, Lake Geneva: The Calm Water Retreat package includes discounted guest room rates, a $130 Avani Spa credit per each adult, an Avani Spa Bag filled with lavish treatments and a $20 voucher for the Café Latte.
- Wyoming Snow King Resort Hotel & Condos, Jackson Hole: The Western Wellness package offers luxury condo and guest room accommodations at savings of up to 25%. The package includes a Wellness Basket containing beauty products, granola and organic juices. Guests can take a trail walk or visit the acclaimed resort town of Jackson Hole.