The Hāna-Maui Resort, a Destination Hotel by Hyatt, has recently updated its spa menu with signature Hawaiian healing modalities. The new spa experience allows guests to immerse themselves in traditional Hawaiian treatments with a menu of comforting services and a variety of amenities designed to holistically relax and rejuvenate in a tranquil, tropical setting. The spa has indoor-outdoor showers, hot and cold plunge pools, and a sauna to complete clients' wellness journeys. In addition, the resort contains a wellness center with fitness equipment and a yoga pavilion.
- Lomi Lomi Massage, blending massage techniques and rhythmic motions with a spiritual component to restore energy
- Pōhaku Wela Hot Stone Massage
- Aloha Kai Spirulina Body Wrap, a full-body sea salt exfoliation followed by an application of nutrient- and vitamin-rich Hawaiian spirulina, helping to cleanse, detoxify and reduce water retention
- Honua Mana Laʻi & Aloe Treatment begins with a soothing application of Hawaiian aloe vera gel, coupled with a cooling ti leaf overlay from the Hāna garden. The healing aloe and ti rehydrate and nourish the skin while a scalp, neck and foot massage completes this therapeutic treatment.
- Island Glow Facial features locally grown ingredients and products from Oshan Essentials, harvested and processed on a fully sustainable eco-friendly farm, leaving clients' complexions glowing and recharged.