Saffron & Sage, a holistic health club in San Diego, has put together an Autumn Detox Series aimed at protecting and strengthening the health and well-being of all participants. According to the club, detox is important even now, especially with the pandemic and the cold/flu season looming.
Saffron & Sage’s Autumn Detox Series starts on the first day of fall, the Autumnal Equinox, and will be hosted by holistic practitioners, Vanessa Mergulhao and Hilda Gonzalez. The six-week journey includes a whole-body comprehensive clinical-grade detox kit, a complete nutritional guide, weekly workshops based on cleansing and meditation, access to virtual support classes, a Detoxification Flower Essence and a wellness community.
The agenda is as follows:
- Week 1: Intro + charting course
- Week 2: Science + spirituality of detoxification; cultural context and evidence for detoxification
- Week 3: Balancing your vaginal microbiome and eating for menstrual health
- Week 4: Nutrition at a cellular level + emotional eating
- Week 5: Environmental toxins meets physical toxins and maintaining the gut biome
- Week 6: Reflection + Evaluation + Integration