Holistic health club Saffron & Sage in San Diego has launched ELEVATE, a women's health series that utilizes the October New Moon's renewing energy. The 16-day series is sponsored by Estancia La Jolla Hotel and Spa, and it begins October 16, 2020.
“ELEVATE: Women's Health Series is a concept we have always wanted to bring to life. From the beginning it has been my vision to support not just our your physical health but mental, emotional and spiritual as well. With the state of the world, it's essential that we step into holistic healthcare designed by and for women and this series is the introduction," said Cristin Smith, founder of Saffron & Sage.
The ELEVATE series focuses on the mind, body and spiritual wellness in connection to the lunar calendar's effect on women's menstrual cycles. It will begin and end with an outdoor New Moon Ceremony, and will help women better connect with themselves and others through in-person and virtual events, including:
- Four live outdoor events in Estancia's Garden Courtyard
- Three virtual events
- Six educational talks and tutorials
- Three digital guides
- Daily at-home activities and recipes
Each event also includes hormone balancing, heart opening yoga, Nidra meditation, moon mapping, seed cycling, skin nutrition and herbal education, all created by Saffron & Sage's holistic practitioners and physicians.
There are three ticket options for these events to fit participants needs, including:
- The at-home access experience: provides access to all educational and virtual experiences. (Free for members, $59 for nonmembers)
- Single sessions: provides guests with the option to purchase a single drop-in ticket to any of the outdoor, live events. ($25 for members, $50 for nonmembers)
- All-inclusive: provides access to all virtual and live events, a take-home swag bag and exclusive daily specials on Saffron & Sage products. ($99 for members, $159 for nonmembers)