It has been a long, cold winter—and still ongoing for many. Still, spring is right around the corner! To help inspire you and your treatment menu, here are some seasonal spa specials being offered at top destinations this spring.
Bright + Beautiful
VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale, Arizona, is offering guests Bright + Beautiful spring-inspired specials with a delightful dose of citrus:
- Immunity Massage: Combining the benefits of sweet orange and cupping, this treatment helps reduce pain and inflammation while improving overall mood and vigor.
- Citrus Glow Facial: This treatment is infused with antioxidants from grapefruit, papaya and green tea—ideal for cleansing, calming and brightening the skin.
- Citron Pedicure: A bright and airy pedicure that features a megadose of vitamins C and E for total brilliance and rejuvenation—plus a fun, poppy color from Londontown polish.
The Four R's
The Spa at ADERO Scottsdale, an Autograph Collection Hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona, has created four wellness experiences that transcend the ordinary:
- Revitalize: This refreshing Turquoise Rain Scrub treatment uses native blue corn, aloe and turquoise-infused body polish, leaving skin soft and hydrated while enlivening the spirit with essences of organic mint and cajeput.
- Rehydrate: The Chaparral Custom Body Wrap includes a body polish drenched in jojoba oil and extract of chaparral leaf to smooth the skin, with the unmistakable scent of the desert after a rainstorm.
- Renew: A relaxing Desert Meditation Walk promotes inner peace and harmony. Accompanied by a skilled practitioner, clients develop a different awareness of their surroundings, body and thoughts.
- Rejuvenate: A holistic crystal healing session seeks to address all aspects of health—physical, mental and spiritual—gently supporting the body to heal in a therapeutic way.
Very Berry Facial
Revive Spa at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Arizona, is offering the Very Berry Facial, which uses antioxidant-rich acai berries to revitalize the complexion. Strawberries gently exfoliate, while rhubarb and vegan-friendly hyaluronic acid calm and plump skin for a luminous result.
Won't You Be My Honeybee?
The Spa at Camelback Inn at JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa in Paradise Valley, Arizona, is offering Won’t You Be My Honeybee? treatments:
- Honey-Magnolia Massage: A Swedish massage with sweet honey-magnolia oil, plus a lavender and honey foot scrub for fresh exfoliation.
- Chocolate & Honey Facial: A customized antiaging facial featuring a chocolate mask, whipped honey hand scrub and arm massage.
- Lavender & Honey Body Scrub: An exfoliating and hydrating body treatment that leaves skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Honeybee Spa Pedicure: The soles of feet and calves are soaked in a relaxing lavender and mint bath, then scrubbed with notes of lavender and honey. The pedi is complete with the application of honey heel glaze.
L’Apothecary Spa at L’Auberge de Sedona in Sedona, Arizona, has created Love Nourished, a Swedish massage that uses an organic unscented jojoba, avocado and rose oils, which open the mind and body to love, compassion and forgiveness. Lavender oil soothes the body, and sweet orange oil allows calming and emotional reassurance. A bath bomb designed with lavender and vanilla is gifted to take home.