Skin care is more potent than ever, with high-quality ingredients able to address practically all signs of aging. There are peptides for wrinkles, arbutin and hydroquinone for dark spots and probiotics for inflammation—and savvy consumers are certainly looking to implement the latest anti-aging trend. But, as every spa pro knows, it’s not enough to just layer any old combination of ingredients onto the face; clients need the perfect professional protocol if they want to see real results. To that end, DaySpa compiled six signature services—from extensive facials to targeted treatments—that will firm and rejuvenate clients’ complexions.
- Phytomer: Oligoforce Lumination Sheet Mask Facial (60 min./$150-$200)
- Saian: Ultimate Signature Facial (90 min./$250)
- G.M. Collin: Botinol Treatment (60-75 min./$125-$200)
- Guinot: Eye Lift Treatment (40 min./$90-$100)
- Pietro Simone: Advanced Italian Bella Complex (IBC) & Multi-Peptide Infusion Facial (90 min./starting at $475)
- Firming Vibrant C Facial (50 min./$95-$145)