From toasted marshmallow, cherry and peppermint facials to ginger-infused slimming treatments.
This holiday season several top luxury spas are spreading warmth and cheer with a selection of exclusive services inspired by the flavors of the season.
- Toasted Marshmallow Latte Facial: As indulgent as a cup of steaming hot cocoa, this service at Well & Being at The Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas at Las Colinas features a melted butter brûlée immersion, whipped shea sugar scrub and tapioca, rice and glycolic mask to leave skin silky smooth.
- Chocolate Truffle Body Wrap: Nestled in the Finger Lakes region of central New York, Ithaca’s Rasa Spa offers the Chocolate Truffle Body Wrap, full of rich antioxidants that reduce visible signs of aging.
- Hot Toddy for the Body: At Well & Being at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, guests can unwind with an hour-long body wrap featuring honey, clove and cinnamon – all the flavors of their favorite winter beverage.
- Peppermint Patty & The Humbug Cure: At the sky-high Spa at Conrad Miami, guests can choose between holiday-inspired services such as the Peppermint Patty, a 75-minute mint chocolate facial with peppermint hand and foot treatment, or the Humbug Cure, a 50-minute cranberry oil Swedish massage.
- Cinnamon Detox: The Skin Detox at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino’s Zen Spa features a Cinnamon and Double Deep Tomato Mask with highly concentrated anti-bacterial extracts to help treat congested complexion, acne and hyperpigmentation for clearer skin.
- Light Therapy Sessions: The recently launched program at The JW Marriott Grand Rapids soothes mind and body with natural therapy light, helping guests overcome seasonal affects and other issues from lack of light.
- Chocolate Cherries Jubilee Facial: At the new Spa at Red Rock by Well & Being, guests can satisfy their sweet tooth with a chocolate mousse and cherry-infused facial that prevents free radical damage while stimulating, cleansing and rejuvenating skin.
- Rosemary Mint Awakening Body Wrap: This invigorating treatment at Joli Day Spa in Lexington, KY stimulates the senses through a rosemary and peppermint dry wrap, while a scalp and foot massage balances the body by smoothing and softening skin.
- Chocolate Therapy: Guests at Real Spa at Sheraton Colonia Golf & Spa Resort in Uruguay can book the Xocolat-Therapy using warm chocolate cream and ending with a soothing post-massage, cup of tea and delicious chocolates.
- The Chocotherapytreatment: The Seda Pool & Spa at Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa in Argentina offers guests a relaxing, warming body wrap of cocoa, honey, and milk, followed by a soothing massage.
- Mandara Balinese Body Polish: A combination of ginger salt and body butter work in tandem to hydrate the skin at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort’s Mandara Spa.
- Candy Cane Massage: Hilton Orlando’s eforea Spa soothes the senses and boosts energy with peppermint essential oils. The oil driven massage has a calming effect on the body.
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Scrub: At the largest spa in Waikiki, Mandara Spa at Hilton Hawaiian Village, travelers will experience wintery spa treatments sans the cold weather. The ‘Tropical Hawaiian Body Scrub’ boasts the exfoliating benefits of Hawaii’s natural ingredients such as a local chocolate macadamia nut body, foot, and scalp scrub.
- Holiday Slimdown: The detoxifying Slim Effect Treatment at The Spa at Harbor Beach Marriott Resort sculpts and contours the hips and thighs through a highly concentrated, warming body mask including notes of ginger, pepper, and rosemary, finishing with a soft body exfoliation and rigorous massage to eliminate toxins and improve skin tone and texture.