The Aonang Princeville Villa Resort & Spa is a premier resort located in Krabi, Thailand, that caters to medical travel and wellness guests, offering a comfortable getaway.
"This year has provided revitalized interest from hotels to reinvent or strengthen niche offerings to meet the demand of discerning travelers looking to resume travel for well-being and medical travel. We are delighted to announce that Aonang Princeville Villa Resort & Spa is the first organization in the world to achieved GHA WellHotel Accreditation for Well-being and Medical Travel and applaud its commitment to guest safety and the guest experience for all visitors, but in particular its focus on excellence for wellness and medical travel guests," said Ms. Karen Timmons, GHA's CEO.
GHA WellHotel Accreditation offers these key highlights:
- Builds trust, confidence and comfort for wellness tourists or medical travel guests, with the trusted GHA WellHotel seal;
- Can increase room bookings and length of stays;
- Validation that safety protocols are in use for guests and staff;
- Attraction for bookings through wellness travel agents and medical travel facilitators;
- Providing assurance to medical travel and wellness guests that the hotel identifies and supports the cultural, dietary, religious, handicapped access and other unique needs of the guests/patients;
- Increase in guest satisfaction for wellness tourists and medical travel guests; and
- Well-being and medical travel packages provide an opportunity for organizations to increase TRevPAR.
The application and accreditation process are to be completed online, and includes access to the accreditation handbook and training.