The Lake Nona Performance Club (LNPC) and Chopra Global have creates the new Chopra Mind-Body Zone and Spa, which is scheduled to open its doors at LNPC in summer 2021. The Chopra Global operations at LNPC will be led by an expert team with oversight from Deepak Chopra.
Chopra Mind-Body Zone and Spa features include:
- A 5,500-square-foot space
- Yoga and meditation classes, such as aerial yoga, barre and reformer Pilates
- Holistic mind-body assessments based in Ayurveda
- Traditional and Ayurvedic massages
- Customized guest experiences and wellness programming
- Community education classes led by professional staff
"I feel that Lake Nona is going to be the leader in the world that will create a movement for what I've longed for all my life: a critical mass of people who will engage in personal and total transformation for a more peaceful, just, and a more healthy and enjoyable world. But to get there, we have to take care of ourselves first," said Dr. Deepak Chopra, during a recent meditation event with LNPC.