Gravity Haus, with locations in Breckenridge and Vail, has created the Haus Partners program, which offers expanded member discounts, benefits and adventures to Gravity Haus clients even as they travel outside of the property, thanks to new partnerships with properties in Costa Rica, Truckee, Telluride and Silverton:
- The Gilded Iguana (Nosara, Costa Rica): Surfers, yoga lovers and adventure travelers seeking the best in Costa Rica hotels have direct access to the region's most famous beach, Playa Guiones, and can experience consistent surf breaks, a relaxing yoga retreat and adventurous mountain biking.
- Cedar House Sport Hotel (North Lake Tahoe/Truckee, CA): Experiences focus on connections, sustainability and outdoor exploration with a strong environmental conscience, advocating physical and emotional engagement with nature, culture and the community.
- Madeline Hotel & Residences, an Auberge Resort (Telluride, CO): Nestled at the end of a lush box canyon, where red rocks rise from the canyon floor and the snowy peaks of the San Juan Mountains loom, this resort offers a relaxed mountain lifestyle.
- The Wyman Hotel (Silverton, CO): Each of the 1902 landmark building's 15 guest rooms are designed to provide clients with a luxurious, relaxing stay, with breathtaking mountain views.
"Through relationships with our Haus Partners, Gravity Haus members gain discounted access to new adventure destinations around the globe—not just iconic mountain resorts in the U.S. but also warm weather and beach destinations," said Jim Deters, founder and CEO of Gravity Haus.
Benefits for Gravity Haus Members vary by partner, but include:
- Hotel savings
- Spa & fitness access with discounts
- Food & beverage amenity and/or discounts
- Activity recommendations with discounts
- Haus Quiver access in Telluride and Truckee, with unlimited premium gear demos booked through the Gravity Haus App