Salmon Falls Resort is set to reopen in May 2021. Located just 90 minutes from Seattle and situated at the southernmost entrance to Alaska’s Inside Passage, the waterfront resort plans to introduce a new series of adventures for travelers seeking customized outdoor explorations in a small, private setting. This Adventure Specialist programming will help guests plan their ideal getaway.
In addition to the popular guided and self-guided fishing excursions, new experiences will include:
- Misty Fjords Floatplane Flightseeing: a tour over the Misty Fjords National Monument, surrounding lakes and glacial bays on a floatplane
- Wildlife Watching Boat Safari: Search the ocean on a guided zodiac for humpback or orca whales, seals, eagles, sea lions and bears
- Salmon Roe & Wine Pairing: a special tasting with hand-picked wine pairings
- Bear Watching: an expert guide will help guests safely and ethically view black bears in their natural habitat
- Oyster Farm Tour: a tour of the Hump Island Oyster Company, with samplings of some of the world's finest oysters
- Eco-Kayaking Tours: Paddlers of all skill levels can go out on the ocean exploring the waters of Clover Passage by kayak
Additionally, guests can enjoy a relaxing massage after a morning spent exploring the breathtaking natural splendor of the surrounding Tongass National Forest; the Salmon Falls Spa's skilled wellness practitioners will offer both therapeutic and relaxation techniques in the comforts of their private massage suite.