Inns Of Aurora has announced the addition of Spa at the Inns of Aurora, a 15,000 square-foot addition expected to open spring 2021, according to auburnpub.
Related: Adam Broderick Salon & Spa Goes Pink
The spa is said to have an array of features and amenities such as:
- multiple indoor and outdoor pools
- holistic treatments
- 10 treatment rooms and six with fireplaces
- four outdoor hydrotherapy circuit spa pools
- indoor saunas and steam rooms
- 20-person outdoor sauna pavilion
- indoor/outdoor tranquility lounge
- manicure/pedicure room
- lounge with seasonal food and drinks
- an outdoor courtyard with heated benches surrounding a fire pit
- outdoor massages in the spa's lavender fields
- yoga, meditation and Ayurveda consultations.
The spa is also fitted with geothermal heating, ventilation and air condition as well as designed to provide noise separation and limit background noise.
"Our programming encourages guests to connect deeply with nature. Embraced by the clean waters of Cayuga Lake to the west and surrounded by over 350 acres of pristine land to the east, our resort is in an ideal location for our guests to ground and balance the body and mind, whether they hike one of our nature trails, take a sunset paddle in one of our kayaks, or arrange for a fishing or archery lesson with our outdoorsmen," said Laura Coburn, director of serenity.