Editors’ Picks: Sheet Masks
Yes, we’re obsessed with sheet masks. Made with luxurious materials and drenched in nourishing ingredients, they’re able to deliver a megadose of actives in one go. Share these current faves with clients and they’ll be instant fanatics, too.1) BABOR Skinovage Calming Bio-Cellulose Mask: Hydrates and soothes sensitive skin with pullulan, hyaluronic acid and allantoin.
2) KNESKO Rose Quartz Antioxidant Collagen Face Mask: Neutralizes free radicals and fights signs of aging, thanks to vitamins C and E, white tea and licorice.
3) Body Drench Radiant Glow Hydrogel Sheet Mask: Antioxidant green tea and skin-quenching hyaluronic acid combine to soften the complexion.
4) Martinni 24K Gold Collagen Mask: This line-filling treatment features marine collagen and elastin, 24-karat gold and peptides.
5) Comfort Zone Water Source Mask: Plumps and moisturizes with aloe, fermented coconut juice and NMF complex.
6) Repêchage Lamina Lift Hydrating Seaweed Mask: A seaweed, citrus and aloe blend helps tighten and brighten all skin types.
7) HydroPeptide Polypeptide Collagel+ Line Lifting Hydrogel Mask For Face: Infused with collagen- supporting peptides and hydrators to reduce wrinkles and brighten age spots.
8) Saian Hydrating Cellulosic Mask: Hyaluronic acid helps boost moisture levels while Argireline works to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This story first appeared in the March issue of Dayspa magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.