Spa-goers are now spending more and more time outside enjoying the longer days—and lots of sunshine. Make sure they’re taking care of their skin with this roundup of our favorite SPFs and after-care.
1) Osea Sea Minerals: This hydrating elixir balances the skin and calms redness with Patagonian seaweed, dead sea salt and aloe vera.
2) Arcona Reozone 40: Delivers broad spectrum sun protection for the face, neck and décolleté, while sodium hyaluronate works to restore skin.
3) Pevonia YouthRenew Tinted Cream SPF 30: A silky foundation that repairs fine lines and prevents sun damage with collagen, vitamin C, titanium dioxide and octinoxate.
“This multitasking makeup is the latest staple in my morning routine!” Jasmine Brown Associate Editor
4) Dermalogica Prisma Protect: A light-activated moisturizer that naturally brightens and protects with octocrylene, antioxidants and bio-ferment from sage.
5) Glo Skin Beauty Protecting Powder SPF 20: This loose powder offers sheer coverage and a dewy finish, plus titanium dioxide and zinc oxide for UV defense.
6) G.M. Collin 60 Mineral Sunscreen: A broad spectrum, water-resistant formula suitable for daily wear alone or under makeup.
7) Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Restorative Treatment Serum: Soothing calendula, chamomile and echinacea extracts help defend against environmental aggressors.
8) Hydrafacial Protect Day Cream SPF 40: Physical sunscreen, sodium hyaluronate and squalane help calm and defend skin against UVA, UVB and HEV rays.
9) COOLA Sunscreen Spray in Guava Mango: Antioxidants, avobenzone, octocrylene and octisalate blend for sheer, 80-minute water- and sweat-resistant coverage.
“Just one scented spritz and I’m transported to the tropics!” Laura Waldon Executive Editor
10) Éminence Lilikoi Mineral Defense Sport Sunscreen: A formula for the face and body featuring zinc oxide, aloe vera, and raspberry and lilikoi seed oils.
“A silky SPF cream that goes on like a dream.” Alexa Joy Sherman Managing Editor
11) Jane Iredale HandDrink: Lemongrass and white tea nourish, while zinc oxide and titanium dioxide protect hands from sun damage.
12) Priori Tetra fx251 Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion: DNA repairing enzymes and physical SPF guard the face, neck and décolleté from free radicals and sun exposure.
13) Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Body Shield: Trademarked EnviroScreen Technology provides a mineral defense from UVA and UVB rays, pollution and blue light.
14) Seriously Fab Zinc It Over Sunscreen Facial Mist in Citrus Passion: This spray taps non-nano zinc oxide to defend against UV rays, and features a light lemon and passion fruit aroma.
This story first appeared in the June issue of Dayspa magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.