1) Ardell Blush Me Harder Rouge in Sext Me Back/Life of the Party: A flush of color for cheeks that can be blended into layers or built up for added intensity.
2) Advanced Mineral Makeup Blush: Offers a rosy glow, plus natural sun protection.
3) Ardell Vinyl Vixen Lip Lacquer in Lover: A pigmented potion that looks like lipstick and feels like gloss.
4) Colorescience Natural Finish Pressed Foundation SPF 20: Available in seven shades, this feather- light formula hydrates and protects the complexion.
5) Colorlab Cosmetics Perfectly Pink Collection: Four mineral eye shadows that include both shimmer and matte finishes.
6) Elina Organics Probiotic Lip Colour in Bubblegum: A nourishing, buildable gloss that can double as cream blush.
7) Glo Skin Beauty Tinted Primer SPF 30: This oil-free SPF has sheer to medium coverage to help even out the complexion.
8) Dermelect Revitalite Brow Lift: A defining and highlighting pencil that accentuates arches and illuminates eyes.
9) Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Lip Plumping Color in Sunset Orange: A hydrating fusion of Volulip and hyaluronic acid makes for a plumper pout in mere minutes.
10) Japonesque Kumadori Lipstick in Silk: This creamy, long-lasting formula also nourishes lips with silk powder and tsubaki oil.
11) Jane Iredale Solar Flare Eye Shadow Kit: An elegant compact containing five pressed powders that are perfect for applying solo or in luxe layers.
12) ISDIN Isdinceutics Skin Drops: Available in three shades, this fluid foundation creates a smooth, matte complexion.
13) Lady Burd Frosted Eye Shadow in Care Free: A long-wear, satin shadow that can be applied wet or dry.
14) Gorgeous Cosmetics Liquid Lips in Allure: A creamy gloss that can be worn alone for a natural look, or over lipstick for extra glamour.
15) RevitaLash Cosmetics Double-Ended Volume Set: A two-in-one primer and mascara that creates darker, lusher lashes.
16) Osmosis Colour Highlighting Quad: A collection of four distinct hues to illuminate faces in all the right places.
This story first appeared in the February issue of Dayspa magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.