The Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, has announced the opening of Amura Spa & Salon. Located in the heart of the Marina Golden Zone, the resort is walking distance from the nightlife and restaurant scenes. The new spa has been designed to reflect the transformative forces of water from the Sea of Cortez.
Amura Spa & Salon offers rituals and customized treatments including contrast therapy, the after-sun facial, and cabin and deck treatments, in addition to standard salon services: facials, nails, hair and waxing.
Among its many wellness offerings, the spa features bespoke Sea of Cortez Rituals, such as:
- Seashells of the Desert: An 80-minute massage using warm seashells, saltwater and essential oils.
- Seaweed and Energy Facial: An 80-minute facial that will revitalize the complexion, thanks to quartz combined with seaweed and minerals extracted from the sea.
- Cruise for Two: An experience for couples featuring different techniques, aromatherapy and warm stones to immerse duos in total relaxation.
- Candles and Fire Massage: An 80-minute massage that melts away tension with the paraffin from a lit candle.
- Chocolate and Almond Body Treatment: A 50-minute scrub that revitalizes skin using ancestral Mexican chocolate.