Resorts are creating long-term packages in an effort to meet the new demand of guests looking to work remotely from their vacation destination.
It provides guests, who can work remotely, with a unique way to see new parts of the world while working and living in the comfort of the hotel—for a minimum of 29 days.
The Great Relocate provides a number of benefits and amenities to clients:
- A change of scenery
- Guests can work from anywhere on the property with high-speed internet
- Private work areas
- Laundry services
- 25% off onsite dining
- Twice weekly housekeeping
- Complimentary gym access
The Great Relocate is designed for guests who are looking to swap their spare room for working poolside, sneaking a pampering spa session in after a morning meeting, or going for an afternoon swim with their family before dinner.
The Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives is offering a long stay offer that's a minimum stay of three months. In addition to outdoor activities, sports and diving, guests can indulge in relaxing treatments at Sun Spa by Healing Earth, with offerings that are carefully and exclusively curated for the resort and inspired by the healing potential of Africa’s rich natural resources. Clients can choose between an overwater or jungle treatment room.
The package for two people includes:
- 90 days stay in Overwater Pool Villa Lagoon
- Complimentary breakfast at ONU Marché
- One cooking class per week
- Wi-Fi island-wide
- Access to recreational facilities such as gym, beach volleyball and tennis courts, non-motorized watersports
- Daily sunrise and sunset yoga session
- Four bottles of water per day
- Snorkeling equipment rental
- Daily Chocolate Hour at Mӧvenpick Coffee and Wine Lounge
- 25% discount on food and drinks, spa and laundry