Keynotes, presenters and panels will explore how the $4.2 trillion wellness industry is transforming entire business sectors and creating new economic opportunities globally.
The Global Wellness Summit (GWS) released the full agenda for the 13th annual GWS at Grand Hyatt Singapore from October 15–17, 2019. Global hospitality brand Hyatt is this year’s host sponsor.
The three-day event will attract leading business and thought leaders from 50 countries. Wellness industry leaders can still apply to attend the prestigious event, which is renowned for its keynotes and panels that analyze the opportunities unfolding in the wellness economy, including aspirational aging, reinventing health care, spa and beauty trends, the role of purpose in our lives and work, travel, tourism and more.
“Wellness is shaking up vast consumer markets and industries and now touches almost every facet of our lives: how we act, how we age, how we eat, how we travel, how we approach healthcare and how we work. The Summit represents an unprecedented opportunity for businesses, investors and government leaders to better understand today’s global wellness wave—and where it will go next,” says GWS CEO and chair Susie Ellis.
The theme of this year’s GWS is “Shaping the Business of Wellness,” and attendees can expect to hear from industry experts on where wellness is headed globally, with a keen spotlight on Asia, the fastest-growing of all wellness markets.
The latest research on the wellness industry will also be presented. This year, the Global Wellness Institute will release the first-ever report on the global economy of physical activity, providing new market data and trends analysis for this explosively growing industry.
Additional issues on this year’s agenda include:
- Transformational Trends – What lies ahead?
- Hospitality/Tourism and Wellness – Making a positive impact on people and the planet
- Sustainable Development – Sustainability’s role in creating a well world
- Health care Disruption – Exploring what’s next in health care
- Embracing Aspirational Aging – Redefining the 50+ lifestyle through the wellness lens
- Technology – Technological advances reshaping wellness
- Mental Wellness – Exploring the power and resilience of the brain
- Energy Medicine and Faith – How deeper connections with our bodies, minds and souls are transforming wellness practices around the globe
- Next-Gen Wellness Leaders – Understanding their vision
- Purpose and Social Impact – Making a difference at both the corporate and personal level: why it matters
- Wellness Real Estate – What’s next for real estate communities, homes and offices?
Attendees will benefit from social event and networking opportunities—including hosted luncheons with industry leaders—and they can take advantage of wellness experiences like yoga, tai chi and ceremonial gong bathing. View the full agenda here.
About GWS: The Global Wellness Summit is an invitation-only international gathering that brings together industry leaders and visionaries to shape the business of wellness and the future of the $4.2 trillion global wellness economy. The gathering is held annually in different locations across the globe and has taken place in the U.S., Switzerland, Turkey, Bali, India, Morocco, Mexico, Austria and Italy. The 13th annual Summit will be held at Grand Hyatt Singapore from October 15–17, 2019.