Spas are a $17.5 billion industry in the U.S., but continued growth depends on staying up to date on emerging trends, research and technologies. To that end, spa and salon professionals, business owners and industry members are invited to attend the annual Repêchage Champagne Power Lunch, the motivational and educational networking event at Repêchage headquarters in Secaucus, New Jersey, on December 3, 2018. A Two-Day Master Class will follow from December 4-5, 2018, led by company CEO and founder Lydia Sarfati.
This year’s Power Lunch will feature presentations from top experts in the industry, including:
- “Sugar & Spice Up Your Spa Business,” Lydia Sarfati
- “A Window into the Consumer Mind,” Leon Alexander, PhD in behavioral psychology and founder of Eurisko Design
- “Think Differently: How to Succeed in a Competitive Market,” Lois Christie, owner of Christie & Co. Salon & Spa and past president of Intercoiffure America/Canada
- “Future Proof: Preparing for Success in an Age of Disruption,” Gordon Miller, CEO of Hairbrained
- Q&A with Lydia Sarfati, hosted by Gordon Miller: “Lydia Unplugged: Everything You Always Wanted to Know from the Skin Care Icon.”