This educational event will be the first time salt therapy industry experts, providers, facility owners, spa directors, health care professionals, and enthusiasts from around the world will all be in the same space to network and talk about the state of the industry.
A welcome reception party on Sunday night will kick off the conference. Monday will include a day’s worth of featured speakers, panel discussions, roundtables, and educational breakout sessions.
This year’s topics include:
· State of the Salt Therapy/Halotherapy Industry
· What You Need to Know BEFORE Getting into This Business
· How to Start a New Business or Add-On to Existing Business
· What’s Up Doc? Salt Therapy for Our Furry Friends
· Innovative Ways of Attracting & Retaining Customers
· Increase Your Revenue with Retail Sales and Creative Adjunct Services
· Salt and Sound: Incorporating Vibrational Music, Sounds, and Guided Meditation
In accordance with the conference, a special event called “Go Fly a Kite” will be held on Sunday at Delray Beach across the street from the Marriott as part of the Salt Therapy Association’s Clean Air Initiative benefitting Breathe Live and Children with Respiratory Issues.
About The Salt Therapy Association: The Salt Therapy Association is the international professional association established in 2012 to represent the interests of Individuals Associates, as well as Salt Therapy Facilities, Providers, Vendors, and Suppliers. There are currently 400 worldwide members. The Salt Therapy Association was founded to provide resources, information, research and standards to support, promote and create awareness about salt therapy for the industry, businesses, and consumers. The objectives of the Salt Therapy Association are to:
- Promote interest in, generate awareness of, and provide education about salt therapy.
- Promote and market salt therapy to consumers including a Salt Therapy Directory.
- Develop communication, information, and media tools to promote salt therapy.
- Promote scientific innovation in the salt therapy field by sponsoring research in the use of salt therapy.
- Promote higher business standards and better business methods in the use of salt therapy.
- Expand the salt therapy business by encouraging the use of salt therapy.
- Provide leadership to improve and grow the salt therapy industry through generation, dissemination, and exchange of information and services.