ISPA Recognizes Innovate Award Winners
The International SPA Association (ISPA) will honor 12 members with an ISPA Innovate Award onstage during a General Session at the 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo. Established to recognize companies that have launched innovative solutions and products over the past year, the ISPA Innovate Awards celebrate members who have demonstrated creativity and commitment in the face of an ever-changing market.
Here are the ISPA Innovate Award recipients:
Leadership & Philanthropy
- Conscious Coconut: Organic coconut oil packaged by developmentally challenged adults that also feeds a meal to a child with every purchase.
- Hilton Worldwide: Hilton Worldwide School of Wellness Spa Manager Onboarding Program, designed to propel, retain and attract new professionals to the spa industry.
- Saltability: $340,000 raised for Alzheimer’s care/support/research through event leadership at the 2018 Walk to End Alzheimer’s in Boca Raton, Florida.
Experiences & Treatments
- Knesko Skin: Rose Quartz Chakra Facial featuring Natural Collagen Hydrogel Mask.
- The Edgewater Spa: Brew-inspired treatments that complement the urban resort’s Brewgrass Concert Series.
- The Spa at Cliff House: Adapting seasonal services to align with shifts in nature.
Technology & Equipment
- Hyperice: Recovery and movement enhancement technology that helps optimize providers’ health and wellness as a way to extend their careers and combat burnout.
- Living Earth Crafts: Global Customer Service Phone App for product registration and service, making troubleshooting and obtaining warranty service easier.
- Technogym: Stationary bike simulating the thrill and challenge of outdoor cycling.
- Circadia by Dr. Pugliese: Circadia’s Innovate skin science meets Hydrafacial’s patented vortex technology.
- Éminence: Organic skincare line that helps reduce acne in 28 days.
- Noel Asmar: Athleisure uniforms that use recycled fabric made from repurposed plastic bottles.
“As a spa industry, we are very fortunate to have leaders that are constantly looking for new, innovative ways to grow our industry,” said ISPA president Lynne McNees. “We are excited to recognize this year’s ISPA Innovate Award winners as their forward-thinking ideas continue to inspire others.”
Learn more about the 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo at attendispa.com.
ISPA is a leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. Founded in 1991, ISPA advances the spa industry by providing educational and networking opportunities, promoting the value of the spa experience, and speaking as the voice to foster professionalism and growth.