ISPA Elects 2020 Board of Directors
The International SPA Association (ISPA) has announced the 2020 ISPA Board of Directors and officers. Their term will begin at the first ISPA board meeting following this year’s conference.
“As a volunteer-driven association, we are grateful for committed members willing to move the association forward through board service,” said ISPA president Lynne McNees.
Congratulations to the 2020 Board of Directors:
- Chairman Garrett Mersberger, director of sales, marketing & spa for Blue Harbor Resort & Spa
- Vice Chairman Brennan Evans, vice president of operations for Trilogy Spa Holdings
- Secretary/Treasurer Robert Vance, retreats director of Sensei Retreats Lana’i.
- Todd Shaw, national manager private clubs & country clubs for Technogym will continue to serve as mmediate past chairman
ISPA also welcomed five new members to the board:
- Natasha Burns, senior director of spa & wellness for 21c Museum Hotels
- Lynelle Lynch, president of Bellus Academy and founder of Beauty Changes Lives
- Dawn MacLellan, director of spa & salon for St. Andrews Country Club
- Jay Muller, vice president, hospitality – North America for Technogym
- Eric Savage, CEO of Freedom Spa
Patrick Huey, corporate director of spa operations for Montage Hotels & Resorts and Robert Vance, retreats director for Sensei Retreats Lana’i were re-elected as incumbent directors.
About ISPA: ISPA, headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, and managed by Associations International, is a leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. Founded in 1991, ISPA works to advance the spa industry by providing invaluable educational and networking opportunities, promoting the value of the spa experience, and speaking as the authoritative voice to foster professionalism and growth.