Global Wellness Summit Launches Podcast Series
- GWS chairman and CEO Susie Ellis
- Mickey Beyer-Clauson, creator of the Timeshifter jet lag app
- Viome CEO Naveen Jain, who has made personalized nutrition his clarion call
- Neil Jacobs, CEO of Six Senses, one of the world’s most inventive and thoughtful wellness hotel brands
- Fred Tsao, international business leader and founder of OCTAVE Institute
- Theologian, author and environmentalist Martin Palmer, who speaks about his work on the intersection of faith and climate change
The series kicks off with a trailer featuring GWS chief creative officer and executive director Nancy Davis, who shares how each Summit’s agenda takes shape and what to expect in future podcasts. Sponsored by Carillon Miami Wellness Resort, the series is produced by the GWS in association with S’Well Public Relations and Crate Media, and hosted by wellness communications expert Kim Marshall.
Six episodes are currently available, and the remainder will be released weekly. Click on the following links to listen on your preferred platform:
About the Global Wellness Summit: The Global Wellness Summit is an invitation-only international gathering that brings together leaders and visionaries to positively shape the future of the $4.5 trillion global wellness economy. Held in a different location each year, Summits have taken place in the U.S., Switzerland, Turkey, Bali, India, Morocco, Mexico, Austria, Italy and Singapore. The 14th annual Summit will take place in Tel Aviv from November 10 to 13, 2020, and registration is now open.