The Chopra Center for Wellbeing Set to Host “Women’s Retreat”
World-renowned speaker and bestselling author Byron Katie will guide guests through simple and powerful process of inquiry called “The Work” aimed at freeing the mind from stressful beliefs and fear-based stories about life, other people and one’s self. She will be joined by acclaimed clinical psychologist Dr. Shefali Tsabary and media entrepreneur Mallika Chopra.
At the Chopra Center’s first-ever 3-day Women’s Retreat, under the guidance of these thought-leaders, participants will:
· Identify and release the shame
· Explore the 7 Spiritual Laws of Success in a feminine context
· Be in community with kindred spirits from all over the world
· Nurture your mind, body, and spirit
· Connect to their most authentic, empowered, whole self
· Align with a deeper, more connected, more intuitive part of themselves
Founded by world-renowned holistic physicians Dr. Deepak Chopra and Dr. David Simon, The Chopra Center has helped visitors experience spiritual awakening for more than 20 years by combining the healing arts of the East with modern Western medicine.