“The collaboration amongst colleagues, and the quality and uniqueness of the vendors. Everyone at GSN has: A passion to positively impact our industry, A dedication to true intention behind their work, and A joy in connection with each other.” – Sharon Ogawa, Director of Spa at Grand Wailea
Invited buyers are chosen based on their proximity to the event location, buying needs and capacity, and interest in sustainable or green products. Qualified buyers participate in one-on-one meetings to talk business and network with a variety of spa and sustainability resource companies. The Retail Summit is funded entirely by participating brands and is a key fundraiser for our non-profit organization.
The complimentary Retail Brand Summit registration includes:
- 12 one-on-one meetings with exciting and unique retail brands
- Experiential private tour of exclusive wellness boutique for a glimpse into the future of spa retail.
- Interactive Brand Partner Reception
- Most meals, airfare, airport transfers and 2 nights accommodation at the host resort property
- Most meals, two-nights accommodation at the brand new Hoxton Hotel, and airport transfers
- Networking opportunities to cultivate relationships with brands
- Presentation by Jasmine Takanikos on Innovative Business and Sustainability
The Vital Connections: Retail Brand Summit is an invitation-only event. For consideration, applicants must have significant business within the spa and wellness industry. If you would like to be considered for an invitation please contact them.
Green Spa Network (GSN) Board of Directors is now accepting applications for board service.
Applications for GSN Board Service can be made through greenspanetwork.org and will be accepted through August 31, 2018. Successful candidates will begin their first 2-year term in November 2018.