Spa Marketing: Logo Logistics
Creating the perfect logo can be tricky. Here are 10 questions to consider before consulting a graphic designer.
Show the logo experts a thing or two by preparing an overview of your business and your design requirements. Savvy spa owner Keith West-Harrison recommends using the following questions to help you prepare:
1. What do you sell and to whom do you provide these products/services? Be specific in regards to audiences and segments.
2. What was the inspiration behind your spa’s name?
3. How do your services benefit your clients?
4. What is your spa most known for (e.g., great service, results, products, etc.) ?
5. Who are your main competitors?
6. What differentiates you from the competition?
7. What colors and/or fonts represent your brand and what you offer?
8. What are some adjectives you would use to describe your spa?
9. What message would you like your logo to convey?
10. How will these logos be used?