- Win Spa Products!
Calling all Spas! Top Honors 2012 Submissions
Are you ready for your close-up?
Then we invite you to submit nominations for DAYSPA's annual Top Honors feature, which will appear in our January 2012 issue.
From the world's top resort spas to the smallest, thriving day spas, from the best boutiques to most revered employees—we want to hear about the practices and people that make your spa a Top Honors contender. (Hurry! Our submissions deadline is October 3.)
Top Honors fall into the following categories:
- DAYSPA Diamond honors a single-location spa that has mastered every aspect of the business.
- Top Design honors a facility with outstanding functionality, originality of design, beauty and comfort.
- Top Boutique honors the spa that has done an exceptional job of buying and merchandising products to maximize retail income.
- Top Green Spa celebrates a facility that has gone above and beyond to incorporate green and/or organic ingredients and practices.
- Top Entrepreneur honors a spa owner who has made exceptional business strides in a short period of time under competitive and challenging circumstances.
- Top Employee recognizes a VIP staff member who goes above and beyond to enhance clients' experiences and devotion to your spa.
- Top Wellness Center honors a spa that exemplifies an outstanding hybrid of total health and beauty services.
- Top Destination Spa recognizes a facility within a hotel or resort that provides exceptional service and treatments that also complement the spa's surroundings.
- Top Marketing Campaign or Promotion honors an exceptional strategy that brings in new clients, generates word-of-mouth buzz and draws media attention.
- Top Website highlights a spa with an online web presence that not only provides information about treatments and services, but also helps to improve the overall guest experience.
To nominate a spa for one or more of the above honors, please fill out the form below and tell us why your nominee meets the criteria for this honor. Please be as specific as possible and include examples, if possible! You may also attach up to five low-res sample images, press materials and relevant documents for review.
If you prefer, you may mail hi-res photos and printed materials to:
DAYSPA Top Honors Submission
Executive Editor Lisa Sweetingham
7628 Densmore Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91406.
Deadline for nominations is October 3rd.
Any questions? Email DAYSPA executive editor Lisa Sweetingham (firstname.lastname@example.org)