featuring products by HydroPeptide
Spa: Spa at Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore, Santa Barbara, CA
• Remove makeup with Cleansing Gel; massage Cleanse into the face for 1 minute, focusing on congested areas; remove.
• Use Tone to remove excess oils and prep the skin. Apply an eye compress and examine skin.
• While steaming face and décolleté, massage Vitamin C Peel 1 into skin for 1-2 minutes; do not remove. Apply Vitamin C Peel 2 on top, massaging in for 2-3 minutes. Turn off steam and remove product using a
• Apply eye compress; perform extractions if needed.
• Use Serum mixed with Massage Oil to perform a facial pressure-point massage.
• Apply a thin layer of Mask to entire face; let sit 7-10 minutes while performing a hand massage with Moisturize mixed with Massage Oil. Wrap a steamed towel around the face and let sit for 3 minutes.
• Apply Serum, then either Face or Power Lift.
• Apply Eye Repair and SPF 30.
Why Clients Love It: It helps boost retail sales! “For each client coming out of this facial, we recommend three products from HydroPeptide’s retail line,” explains Jaana Roth, spa director at the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore. “After we explain their benefits and how to use them in a daily skincare routine, clients leave the spa feeling not only pampered but confident that they’ll be able to maintain beautiful skin until their next facial.”
Tracy Morin is a freelance writer and editor based in Oxford, Mississippi.
Build your spa business with spa marketing and spa management tips • Read about professional spa products • Enter for a chance to win spa skincare, face & facial products, skin cleansers and more • Subscribe to DAYSPA • Subscribe to DAYSPA's eNewsletter