Spa: Institut’ DERMed Mediclinical Spa, Atlanta
• Using a brush, apply 35% Glycolic Acid Body Peel to the buttocks and backs of clients’ thighs.
• Set the timer for four minutes.
• Afterward, neutralize the glycolic acid with warm, wet towels, then rinse and wring out the towels and get any other spots that may still sting.
• With the client's body still slightly damp, apply LipoTherm Contour Cream to the area just treated.
• Apply LipoLift Firming Cream over the contour cream and, using your knuckles, massage into treated area for five to eight minutes.
• Have the client turn over. Repeat the process on the front of thighs and, if desired, the lower abdomen.
• Wrap the lower body (or all treated areas) with a thermal blanket and perform a five-minute scalp massage.
• Let the client rest in the wrap for five to eight minutes before removing the blanket.
Why Clients Love It: “Cellulite is an unfortunate condition most women deal with at some point in their lives,” says Lyn Ross, founder of Institut’ DERMed. “This wrap uses active ingredients that help to detoxify and hydrate the skin to minimize cellulite’s appearance.”