Spa: Revitalize Day Spa, La Grange, TX
• Exfoliate the entire body using Buff Body Scrub.
• Take measurements at several points on the body (this step is for contouring purposes and can be skipped when the wrap is being used for detoxification and cleansing).
• Apply Contour Cream.
• Wrap the client tightly, using plastic film.
•Lay the client down on a comfortable treatment table, allowing her to relax for 60 minutes. Offer additional treatments such as reflexology, a facial, or a hand and foot massage.
• Cut the client out of the wrap.
• Rub in any remaining cream.
• Remeasure the same points on her body.
• Have the client dress; she should not shower for the rest of the day to allow the cream to continue working.
Why Clients Love It:
“The instant, lasting results of this wrap make it a top choice on our service menu,” says Amy Newton, owner of Revitalize Day Spa. “A glowing appearance, care of detoxification and lymphatic cleansing, as well as a loss of four to 14 inches per treatment, guarantees all clients leave truly revitalized.”